coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house
??????, ??, ??????

常見問題常見問題   搜尋搜尋   會員列表會員列表   會員群組會員群組   會員註冊會員註冊 
 個人資料個人資料   登入檢查您的私人訊息登入檢查您的私人訊息   登入登入 

Izar by Epoch - Epoch finally woke up?

發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ???
上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題  
發表人 內容
boblam
Site Admin

註冊時間: 2007-05-04
文章: 294

發表發表於: 星期一 七月 26, 2010 10:21 pm    文章主題: Izar by Epoch - Epoch finally woke up? 引言回覆

I received a flyer today on a shop called Izar by Epoch. The flyer said
引言回覆:
Izar by Epoch is a sweet concept that is brought to you by epoch. We aim to provide you a sweet and memorable experience with our lovely desserts and freshly roasted coffee.

FRESHLY ROASTED COFFEE!!! Wow!!!!!

Finally, Epoch woke up after all these years serving stale Illy bean with lots of time grounds left in hopper. I did say that Holly Brown is the job that Epoch couldn't manage to finish but I was wrong now. Actually, it's a good thing one realized the freshness of the coffee the utmost importance to quality in the cup.

I haven't tried it at all and probably won't have time for a while so would appreciate anybody who has a chance to drop by this place. To be sure, ask the barista when the bean was roasted.!!!

Address:

UA Cityplaza 5/F, Cityplaza, 18 Taikoo Shing Road, Taikoo Shing, HK. Tel: 852-2907-0117

No website at all but some in Chinese here

http://www.ufood.com.hk/search/restDetail/10102100105/showResult.html;jsessionid=59B47EF68C9C19174555F56BBCE09DCE
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
boris

註冊時間: 2007-04-10
文章: 154

發表發表於: 星期二 七月 27, 2010 2:11 pm    文章主題: Re: Izar by Epoch - Epoch finally woke up? 引言回覆

I wouldn't expect a lot if they don't recruit some better baristas, if there is still any left.
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ??? 所有的時間均為 台灣時間 (GMT + 8 小時)
1頁(共1頁)

前往:  
無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票